On Sunday, September 8th from 10:00am-5:00pm, Toronto will experience one of the most unique and important events the city has seen at the prestigious King Edward Hotel.
Rubenstein Business Law filmmaker panels are showcasing an opportunity for indie filmmakers, those up and coming, and film lovers to listen, network, and learn from some of the greatest industry professionals. Though most wouldn’t put law and film hand and hand, the event’s goal is to prove that creativity is a universal language that anyone can relate to. Attendees can expect a fun and memorable experience which consists of panelists sharing their success and journey to where they are today.
Rad + Raw Magazine had the pleasure of speaking with Hal “Corky” Kessler, from Rubenstein Business Law who was also voted the top entertainment lawyer in the United States in 2016. Corky stated exclusively that popcorn enthusiasts can anticipate seeing some of his work including Driveways and Human Capital, which is incredible for guests to view this live with the man himself, due to the extensive credentials to his name. Tickets are $20 and the seat count is 120 approx, so make sure you secure your place ASAP.
Rubenstein Business Law filmmaker panels are expecting these following names:
1) Hal “Corky” Kessler – Voted “Best Entertainment Lawyer in the United States”
2) Rudy Langlais – Executive Producer of The Hurricane with Denzel Washington
3) Noemi Weiss – Famed Documentarian who was invited to present her documentary at the Vatican. She met with Pope Francis, who expressed his support.
4) Paul Moyer – President of Eggplant Production and Sound (Post Production House)
5) Robert Menzies – Producer of 40+ films including “The House at the End of the Street”, starring Academy Award winner Jennifer Lawrence.
THE PANELS WILL COVER:
- Development Art of Pitch
- Music in Film
- Women in Film
- International Production
- Distribution and Sales
- How to Make your Film screenplay and beyond
Click HERE to purchase tickets
To be added to the mailing list for updates and ticket information please email Visionary Minds PR @ VisionaryMindsNY@Gmail.com and for more information on sponsorships please email Producer Eric Vollweiler: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Omni King Edward Hotel 37 King Street East Toronto, ON M5C 1E9